what time is the terence crawford fight > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이드메뉴 열기

자유게시판 HOME

what time is the terence crawford fight

페이지 정보

작성자 Georgetta 댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-09-22 06:02

본문

path-on-foggy-day.jpg?width=746&format=pjpg&exif=0&iptc=0Terence Crawford is considered the top pound-for-pound fighter in the world. However, after becoming the undisputed welterweight champion in 2023, "Bud" hasn’t entered the ring since. He returns to action attempting to win gold in another division when he faces WBA super welterweight champion Israil Madrimov on August 3.

Terence Crawford is considered the top pound-for-pound fighter in the world. However, after becoming the undisputed welterweight champion in 2023, "Bud" hasn’t entered the ring since. He returns to action attempting to win gold in another division when he faces WBA super welterweight champion Israil Madrimov on August 3.

Crawford has not returned to the boxing ring since his victory over Errol Spence Jr in July last year. The 36-year-old ascended to superstar status after the fight and is now looking to add yet another title to his collection.

Madrimov (10-0-1) has seven wins via knockout, beating Magomed Kurbanov via the power punch to win the WBA title. The Uzbekistan native may be the underdog, but he thrives under pressure and believes he has the game plan to halt Crawford in his tracks.

8/3 DAZN- Crawford W 12 Madrimov. Bud wins his 4th title in 4th weight class with a hard fought win over Madrimov, whose herky-jerky style blunted Bud's offense, but Madrimov managed 23 punches thrown per round, 7 landed. Bud landed 8 of 36 per round. pic.twitter.com/tv47EsUla2

Terence Crawford is back in the ring to face Israil Madrimov tonight, as the pound-for-pound great looks to add a world title in a fourth different weight division to his long list of remarkable achievements.

"I’m proud to partner with Riyadh Season and HE Turki Alalshikh on their first boxing event in the United States. I cannot wait to get back in the ring in my fourth weight class and remind the world why I’m the best pound for pound fighter in the world," said Crawford. "Israil Madrimov is a tremendous and entertaining fighter, but on August 3, he will be my next victim. This is the Terence Crawford era."

Terence Crawford is set for his first fight since his career-defining win over Errol Spence Jr. this past July. Crawford, who became undisputed welterweight champion with his win over Spence, will make his junior middleweight debut against WBA champion Israil Madrimov on Aug. 2 in Los Angeles. A press conference is expected on Wednesday to formally announce the matchup.

In front of 13,323 in attendance, the largest crowd he had drawn to date, Crawford came on strong in the final round to score a twelfth-round KO win to retain his WBO welterweight title. The fight was halted at 2 minutes and 42 seconds. Crawford used an in-and-out style of fighting to land his shots and then got away before Benavidez could hit him. Towards the end of round twelve, Crawford knocked down Benavidez, who fought with an injured knee, with a left-right combination, the final punch being a right uppercut. After Benavidez got back to his feet, Crawford landed a flurry of punches until referee Celestino Ruiz stepped in. Crawford landed head and body combinations earlier in the fight which forced Benavidez to take a step back. Crawford credited the body shots, saying, "That takes something out of you every time. That's what slowed him down. You could tell every time he was shaking his head. I knew it would take its toll in the later rounds." At the time of stoppage, Crawford was ahead 110–99, 108–101 and 107–102 on all three judges' scorecards. According to CompuBox, Crawford landed 186 of 579 punches thrown (32%) and Benavidez landed 92 of his 501 thrown (18%). Benavidez landed 8 punches per round. CompuBox Historical showed that Crawford's previous 10 opponents landed only 7 per round. Crawford earned $3.625 million, his career-highest, compared to Benavidez's $500,000 purse. The near two-hour telecast averaged 2,245,000 viewers on ESPN.

Many of the rounds were closely contested, but the American’s experience told in the later frames, securing him scorecards of 116-112, 115-113, 115-113. With the victory, the 36-year-old stayed unbeaten at 41-0 (31 knockouts), while handing Madrimov his first professional loss (10-1-1, 7 KOs).

Not a ton of significant damage done. Crawford tends to start a bit slow to gauge exactly how his opponent will be, and that was the case tonight. He mostly countered any shots from Porter, who was his usual aggressive self.

While Crawford stalked inside, wearing a gray tracksuit that read "Even Big Fish Get Caught" on the back, the VIP reception unspooled inside a banquet room on the bottom floor of T-Mobile during the pay-per-view undercard. Star-studded doesn’t begin to cover it. They came, Tracy Morgan and Chance the Rapper and Andre 3000 and Chris Brown, along with Pacquiao and Mayweather and Ryan Clark and Stedman Graham and Damian Lillard. They came, like everyone else lucky enough to snag a ticket, for the show.

Spence went down twice, once from a counter right hand about a minute into the round and again from a right hook in the final seconds. Crawford is just schooling Spence. I picked Crawford where to watch crawford fight win the fight, but I didn’t see this coming.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.