본문 바로가기
사이드메뉴 열기

자유게시판 HOME

5. Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Projects For Any Budget

페이지 정보

작성자 Dolores 댓글 0건 조회 10회 작성일 24-09-16 05:01

본문

autowatch ghost immobiliser installation Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are targeting vehicles more than ever before, especially keyless entry cars. The Audi rs4 Ghost installer 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is fitted with a particular pin code. It's tiny and taped into the vehicle loom, making it nearly impossible for thieves to find. It also sends you an immediate message alert on your mobile to inform you that the vehicle is moved.

The detection

The tiniest GPS alarm that is available, ghost immobiliser installer can be installed in a secluded location within your vehicle, so that thieves would never find it. It logs GPS locations and also sends a cellular signal to your mobile phone when your vehicle moves. You can track your car using Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a more precise method of tracking your car than LoJack, which can take a police day to locate your vehicle. autowatch ghost installers west midlands Alarm is simple to use and can be utilized anywhere in the world where your smartphone has a cellular connection and is able to accept text alerts. This places you ahead of thieves who do not want to be followed. It's also simple to hide to ensure that thieves are unable to interfere with it.

311135906_1281855972636056_2987376612771239945_nlow.jpgMessage alerts

bmw x5 ghost installer Alarm is a GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest alarm system in the world. It communicates with your cell phone through text messaging, which means it works on any phone that can receive text messages (no extra hardware needed). Message alerts include "movement" detection, an address to Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle and an instant "movement detection". The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also get a list of available commands by texting "List Commands". Alerts to messages can help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.